The role will require excellent organisation and communication skills to ensure every project is delivered efficiently and successfully from start to finish. You will be building relationships with new and existing clients as well as developing an understanding of Triad and their clients to help grow new business opportunities. Effective internal communication across the whole team is vital as well as maintaining team and self-motivation.
Evidence of marketing knowledge and experience will be an advantage. A detailed understanding of the following is essential: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
The Account Manager is tasked with the day‐to‐day support of a particular client’s account and will serve as the primary point of contact between the client and Triad. The Account Manager position will provide high quality client support, technical support, planning and optimization for the account, as well as developing a good business relationship with the client and securing ongoing sales.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent client service, as well as represent the client’s needs and goals within the organisation to ensure quality. In addition, you will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. You will provide a continuous proactive service to the client, identifying the clients’ business challenges and aspirations and offering relevant marketing solutions.
Summary of role:
Must have experience in:
- Planning and implementing digital strategies for clients
- Analysing effectiveness of digital campaigns
- The life cycle of a website development project
- Keeping abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Using online marketing tools and technology
- Social media platforms
- Google Adwords campaigns
- All client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Dealing with client issues in an efficient manner, informing Triad’s Management Team of any problems that may arise.
- Working closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Creating detailed briefings of each client project to the Triad project teams and the key personnel involved in that project, including briefings to create estimates.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Management Team.
- Communicating the client’s goals and representing the client’s interests to the Triad team.
- Providing regular two‐way communication between the client and Triad team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding Triad’s capabilities and services, and effectively communicating all offerings to the client.
- Reporting to the Management Team, providing regular input on all account activity.
- Meeting sales targets as agreed with the Management Team.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to Kerry Walker.
No Recruitment Agencies please.