We are looking for an experienced agency Account Manager, to be part of our tight knit Digital Creative Agency based in a beautiful, picturesque village location. We are a well-established business, in operation for over 30 years, with both long standing and new clients, and we have a great working culture.
You must have a desire and passion for excellent project management and account handling within our field of brand, content creation and internet services. You must be a good creative thinker and a great communicator, showing the ability to quickly build relationships and instil trust & confidence with our clients as well as with colleagues.
You will be the primary point of contact between the client and Triad. As such, you will provide high quality support – including creative, planning and technical input as appropriate to optimize account opportunities and ongoing sales.
You will appreciate that the client’s business must be underpinned by a strong brand strategy. You will gain in-depth knowledge, and trust from the client to truly understand their business’s challenges and needs. You will help the client to achieve a clear and effective communications strategy to ensure
consistency and brand alignment across all their marketing requirements.
- Successful delivery of projects – on time, and on resource budget
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop accurate timing plans for the delivery of projects
- Responsible for accurate and honest reporting of the status of all project deliverables
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders involved in delivery, including third party suppliers
- Facilitate communication and build lasting relationships between all internal and external
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure all creative and development time is booked
in and briefed
- Interrogate the creative, to ensure that the response to the Client’s brief is fit-for-purpose and
pushes the boundaries where possible
- Understand Triad’s capabilities and services, and effectively communicate our various service
offerings to the client as appropriate to pursue opportunities for account growth and new
business, involving the Strategy Director, Brand Director and Customer Relationship Manager.
- Report to the Strategy Director, providing regular input on all account activity
- Meeting targets as agreed with the Strategy Director
Key qualities required
- Evidence of strong creative thinking and writing abilities
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to clients both current and prospective
- Strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent time management and organisation
- A great work ethic, fun approach and real passion for what you do
- Established experience working within an agency environment
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to effectively manage client relationships and
get under the skin of your clients’ brand
- An ability to work under pressure, to deadlines, and on concurrent projects to meet client
- Hybrid working - onsite / remote
- A great working environment and free access to Holdenby House gardens
- Free On-site parking
- Corporate gym membership including golf course and swimming pool
- Complimentary Northampton Saints rugby tickets
- Use of on-site tennis court and beautiful countryside on the doorstep for running, cycling etc
- On-site shower facilities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular team nights out and sunny evenings spent in the pub beer garden!