Digital Marketing Executive
ABOUT THE ROLE
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
LOCATION: Flexible – Holdenby, Northampton, Remote working
WORKING HOURS: Full Time
SALARY: Competitive, dependent on experience
We are a well-established digital design agency with long lasting client relationships, providing innovative design solutions across various media. This comes from over 30 years’ proven experience and is fired by a profound enthusiasm for design. We combine outstanding creativity with cutting edge technical solutions to provide emotional and engaging content across a broad spectrum of industries.
WHY WE’RE GOOD TO WORK FOR
A design agency with pedigree, based in the heart of the English countryside but with easy access to most parts of the UK. The studios are set in the grounds of a stately home, with space to think and create - We always Think Creative. Our team of enthusiastic account managers, programmers, designers, developers, cyclists, runners, writers, athletes, foodies, artists and musicians provide an extensive array of creative, digital and technical services and a great team to be part of!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
With a background in digital, social and content marketing, we’re looking for a digital generalist who has experience in all or most of the following areas:
Content Marketing: copywriting, content creation, CMS management
Social Media: community management, scheduling, analysis and reporting
Email Marketing: campaign setup and optimisation
Paid Media: Facebook ads, Twitter ads, Google PPC
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager and Head of Digital, your responsibilities will include:
• Day to day creation, implementation, management, optimisation, reporting and analysis of digital marketing campaigns for our website clients and for Triad’s own promotional activity.
• Maximising digital opportunities to meet client objectives
• Regular reporting and channel performance analysis
• Coordinating daily and weekly tasks to ensure timelines are met
• Identifying article themes and ideas for clients
• Research, drafting and publishing client articles
• Promoting articles online and across social media
• Planning, commissioning and creating social content
• Optimising the distribution of content for social media and SEO
• Community management on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Creating content calendars for clients’ social media presences
• Analysing and reporting performance of clients’ social media accounts
• Scheduling prepared content and daily feed monitoring for sharing opportunities
• Planning and implementing campaigns across Google PPC and Facebook Ads
• Providing insight and optimisation ideas based on performance analysis
• Testing site links, ad copy and landing pages
• Maintain and coordinate clients’ email newsletters in line with content and promotional campaigns
• Support email briefing, testing, and broadcasting all outgoing emails
• Monitor and maintain email database & segmentation for clients
• Support with implementing A/B and multivariate tests to help improve site conversion
• Report and analyse on the results of email marketing
WHO YOU ARE
You are analytical whilst creative with a love for digital marketing and the ever-changing world of online. Quick to build relationships at all levels, you thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic team.
Ready to learn and actively seek more work, you’re dedicated to continually learning and improving your skills, to deliver the highest-quality service to Triad’s clients.
You love to be active and would be a natural ambassador for the Triad team.
Experience of remote working and a background in working in agencies a bonus.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL HAVE
• Eligible to work in the UK (we do not currently have a sponsor licence)
• Fluency in English to a native level
• Extremely well-organised and practical
• Amazing at email communication and inbox management
• Excellent copywriting skills, especially writing for digital experience
• Experience running social media campaigns and community management for clients
• A love for all things digital and living a digital lifestyle
• Comfortable working independently on tasks
• No degree needed – we’re more interested in your ideas and experience
HOW TO APPLY - Send your CV to: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE – unsolicited agency applications will not be processed. Thank you