Motion Graphics Designer
We are seeking a Creative Motion Graphics Designer to join our growing team.
You will be based within our busy studio working closely with our Creative Directors and creative team on a variety of projects to design and build broadcast-ready cross-platform content for broadcast, online and video.
You will need to be able to take a brief from conception though to delivery as well as understand production and technical constraints. Working within a larger team of designers you will be required to produce work to a consistently high creative standard.
The position requires a dynamic, self-motivated individual who can create and inspire in equal measure. The right candidate will consistently seek out new techniques, software and plugins with the intention of building creatively for a solid client base.
• Develop creative ideas through to production
• A strong ability to work to specification and tight deadlines
• Candidates must be dedicated, punctual and have a strong work ethic
• A keen ability to learn and develop both personally and as part of the team
• Creating storyboards and preview animations for client sign off
Essential Experience & Skills Required
• A thorough understanding of After Effects and industry standard plug-ins for use in both 2D and 3D Motion Graphics
• A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
• Cinema 4D experience with V Ray rendering a bonus
• A good grasp of post-production processes and services
• A strong working knowledge of Mac OSX and digital workflows
Other skills to benefit the team
• Hand-drawing skills would be a bonus, but is not essential
• Experience working as a motion graphics designer in a studio environment
• Knowledge of working with 3D software combined with After Effects
• Video editing skills, either in After Effects or Premier
• A passion for typography and motion theory
Please get in touch if you think you could bring something unique to our creative studio. E mail your CV and a little about yourself to: