Triad is a creative marketing agency, providing internet services, strategic marketing, creative design, brand implementation and content solutions to regional, national and global clients.
We strive to be the best. We promote free thinking and push creative boundaries. We take the time to build relationships with our clients, so that we gain a full understanding of our clients’ challenges, which in turn enables us to bring real value to their businesses with our creative output – from initial research, through to delivery and then ongoing support.
A senior developer role at Triad is a blend of technical skill, problem solving and collaborative communication. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring passion, drive and positivity to the team. Someone who lives and breathes programming and is always looking ahead at new technologies, techniques and efficiency to drive what happens ‘next’.
The successful candidate will work closely with our digital services manager and the wider development, design and account management teams to build and maintain a range of websites and online platforms for our clients. Typical projects include bespoke Laravel business improvement tools, and websites using established CMS.
You should ideally have:
- At least 5 years commercial experience in the field
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great team-work mentality with excellent written & face-to-face communication
- PHP (knowledge of Laravel or similar MVC framework)
- GIT version control via GUI or terminal
- HTML / CSS (less/sass with a good awareness of standards)
- Also desirable, but not essential:
- SQL / good knowledge of relational databases, especially MySQL/MariaDB
- An understanding of API architecture, including REST / SOAP
- A solid understanding of SEO principals
- Experience using Adobe creative suite (extracting assets from supplied creative files)
- Server Maintenance via Terminal and web hosting GUI
- Assisting with maintaining office IT equipment (NAS / Servers / Network devices)
- Customer facing experience
- Some basic management experience and involvement in planning, specification and costing of projects
Benefits of working at Triad:
- Hybrid working - onsite / remote
- 25 days of annual leave
- Active support and encouragement of your career progression
- A great working environment and free access to Holdenby House gardens
- On-site parking
- Use of on-site tennis court and beautiful countryside on the doorstep for running, cycling etc
- On-site shower facilities
- Corporate gym membership including golf course and swimming pool
- Complimentary Northampton Saints rugby tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you think that you are a good match for us we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and portfolio to Kerry at email@example.com