A Senior developer role at Triad is a blend of technical, people and project leadership. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring passion, drive and positivity to the team. Someone who lives and breathes programming and is always looking ahead for innovative programming solutions would be ideal!
The responsibilities are primarily technical, but you will also serve as an interface between the programmers and management, have ownership of development plans and have supervisorial responsibilities in delegating work and ensuring that internet projects come in on time, under budget and of the high standard expected by Triad’s clients.
The ability to scope the development of a project by producing the specification and providing accurate timeframes is essential.
You will act as a mentor for new or lower-level developers, as well as for all the members on the development team.
You will be a technical advisor to management and provide programming perspective and clarity through regular open communication.
Your technical capabilities will include:
- PHP (knowledge of Laravel is essential)
- GIT / version control. Knowledge of GItFlow would be beneficial.
- SQL / good knowledge of relational databases is important, MySQL/MariaDB especially.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be flexible on technology (to meet client requirements) is an advantage
- CLI / unix / mac experience essential
- HTML / CSS (less/sass, a good awareness of standards)
- ExpressionEngine / Wordpress integrations
- An understanding of API architecture, including REST / SOAP will be an advantage.
- A solid understanding of SEO
- Experience using adobe creative suite (especially photoshop/illustrator) would be a strong advantage
- Ability to assist in project planning, costing, and reviewing code by external resources
- Ability to assist maintaining IT equipment (NAS / Network devices) useful
If your application is successful, you will be asked to demonstrate the above capabilities.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Please send your CV and portfolio to Kerry Walker at