We are seeking a Creative Motion Graphics Designer to join our growing team.
You will be based within our busy studio working closely with our Creative Directors and creative team on a variety of projects to design and build broadcast-ready cross-platform content for broadcast, online and video.
You will need to be able to take a brief from conception though to delivery as well as understand production and technical constraints. Working within a larger team of designers you will be required to produce work to a consistently high creative standard.
The position requires a dynamic, self-motivated individual who can create and inspire in equal measure. The right candidate will consistently seek out new techniques, software and plugins with the intention of building creatively for a solid client base.
- Develop creative ideas through to production
- A strong ability to work to specification and tight deadlines
- Candidates must be dedicated, punctual and have a strong work ethic
- A keen ability to learn and develop both personally and as part of the team
- Creating storyboards and preview animations for client sign off
Essential Experience & Skills Required
- A thorough understanding of After Effects and industry standard plug-ins for use in both 2D and 3D Motion Graphics
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Cinema 4D experience with V Ray rendering a bonus
- A good grasp of post-production processes and services
- A strong working knowledge of Mac OSX and digital workflows
Other skills to benefit the team
- Hand-drawing skills would be a bonus, but is not essential
- Experience working as a motion graphics designer in a studio environment
- Knowledge of working with 3D software combined with After Effects
- Video editing skills, either in After Effects or Premier
- A passion for typography and motion theory