We are a well established digital design agency with long lasting client relationships, providing innovative design solutions across various media. This comes from 30 years’ proven experience and is fired by a profound enthusiasm for design. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people to join our exciting and relaxed studio office environment.
The offer is the opportunity to work for a design agency with pedigree, based in the heart of the English countryside but with easy access to most parts of the UK.
The studios are set in the grounds of a stately home, with plenty of space to think and create. Plenty of on-site free parking. We just love it.
Below are our current vacancies.
No Recruitment Agencies please
Account Manager (Permanent Role)
We are looking for an Account Manager, whom must have a desire and passion for excellent project management and client services within our field of creative, digital and internet services.
The role will require excellent organisation and communication skills to ensure every project is delivered efficiently and successfully from start to finish. You will be building relationships with new and existing clients as well as developing an understanding of Triad and their clients to help grow new business opportunities. Effective internal communication across the whole team is vital as well as maintaining team and self motivation.
Evidence of marketing knowledge and experience will be an advantage. A detailed understanding of the following is essential: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
The Triad Account Manager is tasked with the day‐to‐day support of a particular client’s account and who serves as the primary point of contact between the client and Triad. The Account Manager position will provide high quality client support, technical support, planning and optimization for the account, as well as developing a good business relationship with the client and securing ongoing sales.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent client service, as well as represent the client needs and goals within the organisation to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. The AM will provide a continuous proactive service to the client, identifying the clients’ business challenges and aspirations and offering relevant marketing solutions.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing Triad’s Managing Directors of any problems that may arise.
- Works closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Create detailed briefings of each client project to the Triad project teams and the key personnel involved in that project, including briefings to create estimates.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Managing Directors.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the Triad team.
- Provides regular two‐way communication between the client and Triad team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Managing Directors, providing regular input on all account activity.
- To meet sales targets as agreed with the Managing Directors.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Recruitment Agencies please.
Web Developer (Permanent Role)
Due to the continued expansion of Triad’s Internet Studio we are currently seeking to recruit a PHP developer to join our team.
The position consists of developing and maintaining websites with CMS systems either built from scratch or modified.
Qualifications & Experience
You would need an excellent knowledge of:
- HTML / CSS (and pre-processors)
- PHP / MYSQL, MVC framework experience(Laravel would be advantageous)
- ECMA6(You will be working on projects using React Native)
- CMS integration
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
The ideal candidate would;
- Have experience in an agency environment producing and managing web based projects
- Have a technical background with a thorough knowledge of programming, the lifecycle of a web project, databases and testing
- Be enthusiastic about technology, resourceful, outgoing and a good team player.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions and meet deadlines with a strong track record of success
- Have a keen eye for design
- Have experience of dealing with clients on the phone and face to face
Driving license essential due to location.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
Please send your CV to: