We are a well established digital design agency with long lasting client relationships, providing innovative design solutions across various media. This comes from 30 years’ proven experience and is fired by a profound enthusiasm for design. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people to join our exciting and relaxed studio office environment.
The offer is the opportunity to work for a design agency with pedigree, based in the heart of the English countryside but with easy access to most parts of the UK.
The studios are set in the grounds of a stately home, with plenty of space to think and create. Plenty of on-site free parking. We just love it.
Below are our current vacancies.
No Recruitment Agencies please
PHP Web Developer
Due to the continued expansion of Triad’s Internet Studio we are currently seeking to recruit a PHP developer to join our team.
You must have a minimum of 3 years CSS/PHP/MYSQL experience in an agency environment.
A working knowledge of Expression Engine would be advantageous as would familiarity with the Laravel framework.
You would also need an excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
The position consists of developing and maintaining websites with CMS systems either built from scratch or modified.
Qualifications & Experience
You would need an excellent knowledge of:
- HTML / CSS (less)
- PHP / MYSQL
- CMS integration
- Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
- The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, resourceful, outgoing and a good team player
- Have at least 5 years experience in an agency environment producing and managing web based projects
- Have a technical background with a thorough knowledge of programming, the lifecycle of a web project, databases, testing etc.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions and meet deadlines with a strong track record of success
- Have a keen eye for design
- Have experience of dealing with clients on the phone and face to face
Contract type: Full-time permanent
Position available immediately.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday 40 hours per week.
Please send your CV to Kerry Walker at